The Goalie Guru Ambidextrous Grip Aid is customized to fit your hand, stick, and style of play. Follow these helpful tips for successful installation.
Determine grip style and position then mark paddle as necessary before applying glue.
Place a thin layer of glue on the bottom-facing surface of the rubber grip aid, being sure to get up to the edges.
3. Firmly Press & Apply Activator Band
Press the rubber grip aid down firmly for one whole minute before allowing glue to harden. At this point, follow the Activator Band installation steps below.
Allow the glue to settle overnight with the Activator in place.
Activator Band Installation Steps
1. Position your Goalie Guru grip. Apply glue, press down, and allow one minute to settle.
2. Slide the Activator Band over the grip and hold in place.
3. Gently wedge clear, clamshell packaging onto the opposite, back side of the paddle to create tension.
4. Allow the glue to settle overnight with the Activator in place.